Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen
1 ir noliktavā!
Modeļi / Alternatīvas
Ideal for podcasters who need mix-minus functionality when taking calls, and perfect for producers and small bands, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is an 18x8 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, input expandability, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The four improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power, input pads, and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The first two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars, basses, synthesizers, and drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps, while combo inputs 3-4 support mic- or line-level sources.
The rear panel sports four additional fixed-level 1/4" inputs to accommodate more line-level devices, and an ADAT optical input for use with an external 8-channel A/D converter. The Scarlett 18i8's 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. With four balanced 1/4" line/monitor outputs, two 1/4" stereo headphone jacks, and independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings, the Scarlett 18i8 can simultaneously feed multiple monitoring systems and outboard effects processors. The virtual loopback function empowers podcasters with an easy mix-minus setup for taking calls without the caller being distracted by a delayed audio return signal. Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O is provided for seamless integration of MIDI equipment such as a keyboard or sound module, and S/PDIF coaxial ports allow proper routing of stereo digital gear. The Scarlett 18i8 connects to your Mac or Windows computer via USB and is powered by the included external power supply. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Four XLR-1/4" combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Front-panel 1/4" inputs 1-2 may be switched to accept unbalanced instrument level or balanced line level, while front-panel 1/4" inputs 3-4 accept line level
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels for channels 1-4
- Selectable pads for inputs 1-4 attenuate the input signal to inhibit distortion 1/4" inputs 5-8 on the rear panel accept balanced line-level signal without gain control
- One pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels, making podcasting, live streaming, and sampling tasks easier
- Four balanced 1/4" TRS monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Two stereo 1/4" headphone outputs
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Main/alt speaker switching via software
- Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O provides straightforward connectivity for a MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, or sound module
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O assures simple integration of other digital equipment such as a DJ mixer, media player, or external converter
- Route eight channels from an external analog-to-digital converter (available separately) to the ADAT optical input
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Connects via USB to your computer
- Powered via included power supply
Kas lācītim vēderā?
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18x8 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Power Supply