Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen
Ar Soundium ietaupi: €20,00 RRP: €519,00
Nav noliktavā. Lūgt terminu.
Modeļi / Alternatīvas
Ideal for bands and recording engineers, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is a rack-mountable 18x20 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, comprehensive I/O, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The eight improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power, input pads, and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The first two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars and basses, and synthesizers and drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps, while combo inputs 3-8 support mic- or line-level sources.
Utilize the dual ADAT optical input and output ports to interface external 8-channel AD/DA converters (available separately). The Scarlett 18i20's 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. With four balanced 1/4" line/monitor outputs, six additional 1/4" line outs, two 1/4" stereo headphone jacks, and independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings, the Scarlett 18i20 can simultaneously feed multiple monitoring systems and outboard effects processors. Plus, the onboard talkback feature and built-in talkback mic streamline the task of communicating with your artists during recording sessions. Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O is provided for seamless integration of MIDI equipment such as a keyboard or sound module, and S/PDIF coaxial ports allow proper routing of stereo digital gear. The Scarlett 18i20 connects to your Mac or Windows computer via USB and is powered through a connection to a standard AC outlet. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Eight XLR-1/4" combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Front-panel 1/4" inputs 1-2 may be switched to accept unbalanced
- instrument level or balanced line level, while 1/4" inputs 3-8 accept line level
- Independent gain knobs and multi-segment LED input metering make it easy to set input levels
- Selectable per-channel pads attenuate the input signal to inhibit distortion
- One pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels, making podcasting, live streaming, and sampling tasks easier
- 10 balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs—line outs 1-4 serve as monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- Two stereo 1/4" headphone outputs
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Front-panel monitor control with main/alt speaker switching, dim, and mute
- Onboard talkback functionality with built-in talkback microphone
- Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O permits straightforward connectivity for a MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, or sound module
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O assures simple integration of other digital equipment such as a DJ mixer, media player, or external converter
- Dual ADAT optical inputs and outputs support eight channels of digital I/O at up to 96 kHz
- BNC output provides a stable wordclock signal for synchronization of external digital equipment such as other audio interfaces or a digital mixing console
- Durable housing occupies 1 RU of rack space
- Connects via USB to your computer
- AC powered via included IEC cable
Kas lācītim vēderā?
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 18x20 USB Audio Interface (3rd Generation)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- IEC Power Cable