Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory Mazizmēra Sintezators
Don't judge the Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory synthesizer by its cover or its complete lack of a cover. Inside synth module, you'll find 15 amazing synth tones, ranging from classic subtractive sounds to outrageous FM and physical-modelling varieties, plus a micro drum machine. Also, there's an intuitive 16-step sequencer onboard, which offers 16 patterns that you can chain together to create entire songs. PO-16 Factory has 16 arpeggio and chord play styles, which make it easy to play complex synth parts, despite the stripped-down nature of the user interface. Like the rest of the Pocket Operator series, the OP-16 benefits from the sound of a Cirrus Logic DAC and offers the convenience of an integrated stand and Knowles speaker. What's more, you can easily sync it with other Pocket Operator and third-party synth gadgets.
- 15 synth sounds plus a micro drum machine
- 16 play styles let you easily program arpeggios and chords
- 16 effects such as bit crush, stutter, and delay
- Create entire songs on the 16-step sequencer with 16 patterns and pattern chaining
- Integrated folding stand and onboard Knowles speaker
- High-quality sound courtesy of a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC
- Audio-pulse-based sync lets you integrate other Pocket Operators and third-party gear
Kas lācītim vēderā?
|Galvenās funkcijas||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, Oscillator|
|Izmērs||10.2 x 6.4 x 2 cm|