Reloop RP-2000 MK2
The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel. Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected. The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
Kas lācītim vēderā?
- OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon)
- Power cord
|Izmēri||45 x 35.2 x 14.4 cm|