Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Korg Minilogue XD
The 4-voice Korg Minilogue XD is Korg's latest polyphonic analog synthesizer that builds upon the success of the Minilogue, Monologue, and Prologue synthesizers and harnesses the most sought after features of each, culminating in one of the most advanced instruments available. By combining multivoice, multitimbre, and Multi Engine technology, the Minilogue XD utilizes a best of feature set from each 'logue product with additional features including a digital multi-engine, digital effects, a feature-rich sequencer, and microtuning, which further expands the possibilities for sound design and performance.
The synthesizer's architecture uses two VCOs + multi-engine (VCO3), a 12 dB/octave filter, two envelopes, a VCA, and an LFO. The multi-engine is equipped with three sound generation devices including a noise generator, a variable phase modulation (VMP/FM) generator, and a user oscillator, which allows you to load your own oscillator programs including custom wavetables via a free editor/librarian. The two-pole, low-pass filter with enhanced sharpness adds drive with powerful distortion, as well as a key-track switch. Its sound covers almost every sonic possibility: fat basses, powerful leads, and the lush pads that you expect from a polyphonic synthesizer.
Additional features include four voice modes, a powerful arpeggiator, a 16-step sequencer with step, real-time, & motion recording, and a 32-bit digital effects engine, which provides three simultaneous effects including modulation, reverb, and delay. The 37-note slim-key keyboard and assignable joystick provide remarkable touch and feel for inspired performances, while the OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes in real-time.
- 4-voice analog synthesizer circuit
- 37-note slim-key keyboard with velocity sensitivity
- Digital multi-engine equipped with three modes: Noise, VPM, and User
- High-quality 32-bit digital effects (modulation, reverb, and delay)
- Open source software that can be customized by the user
- Bi-timbre support
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer (step record, real-time record, motion record)
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs (200 factory & 300 user)
- OLED oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions
Kas lācītim vēderā?
- Korg Minilogue XD Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer with Multi-Engine (4-Voice)
- Power Adapter
|Galvenās funkcijas||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, Oscillator|
|Izmēri||50 x 30 x 8.5 cm|