Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
At the core of the PolyBrute lies a versatile, six voice dual VCO analog polysynth. Thanks to the Steiner Parker, ladder filter, three envelopes, and LFOs, you'll be able to enhance your sound, and even morph it beyond recognition. Take this further by engaging with the whole host of effects included such as delay, chorus, reverb, and modulation.
Patch morphing is an vital aspect of the PolyBrute. It allows you to effortlessly morph between two "A/B panel states". From here you'll be able to create weird and wonderful, never-before heard, hybrid tones. You'll be free to change almost all parameters of the PolyBrute at once. This allows you to manipulate sound from one area to another. Never mind the current market. There's no polysynth ever been made that can achieve what the PolyBrute can. Become the next latest, and greatest innovator with the Arturia PolyBrute.
The PolyBrute boasts a premium ribbon controller, as well as a X/Y/Z touch-and-pressure plate named “Morphee”. This is ideal for injecting feeling and emotion into your playing through modulation. The modulation will add a defined sense of realism to your performances, increasing the chance of it resonating with your audience.
Set out like a grid matrix, the Modulation Matrix is a real game changer. There’s no compromises or presets here. You’re completely free to define all destinations by tweaking them however you see fit. The four pages of destinations provide you with a plethora of unique modulation possibilities. What are you waiting for? Dive right in!
Free VST editor
The inclusion of a free VST editor provides seamless integration with your DAW of choice. This makes the PolyBrute a real asset to any studio or creative set-up. If you make a great patch, no problem. The Poly Brute’s “Snapshot” feature is excellent for allowing you to instantly go to your favourite home-made, tried and tested sounds. No matter how far you push these sounds you’ll always be able to go back to its original form.
A testament to Arturia
The Polybrute is a testament to all the great achievements of Arturia and their past products. Although this polysynth boasts some of their customers absolute favourite tools, don’t be fooled. This is a brand-new instrument. It’s no one-trick-pony either. The Polybrute is the definition of versatile. It is able to create the most beautiful and awe-inspiring sonics to inject a new lease of life into your creativity. It is also able to create the most dark, gritty, and aggressive sounds you can imagine .The choice is yours.
Width and wonder
Create width and wonder by panning each of the six voices to provide yourself and the listener with an immersive experience. All the effects included in the PolyBrute are inspired by the renowned FX Collection software, developed by Arturia over the last decade. If you’re already familiar with these then you’ll know they're the real deal. These processors will take your patches to the next level, allowing them to soar high above the densest of mixes with absolutely clarity. If you truly value your craft then you need the Arturia PolyBrute in your set-up.
- 6-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer
- Noise generator with continuous noise color
- Oscillator and Noise Mixer with Filter Routing
- 12dB Multimode Steiner-Parker filter
- Continuous LP > HP > BP morphing & Brute Factor
- 24dB Low Pass Ladder filter with filter Drive
- Filter FM with Oscillator or Noise FM modulation
- Three Envelope Generators
- ADSR’s with looping capability
- Three LFOs
- Two multi-waveform LFOs with Phase, Fade-In and Sync options
- LFO3 has a variable waveform and advanced retrig capabilities
- Motion recorder
- Record movement on knobs, sliders, ribbon, Morphée.
- Movement played back in one shot or loop mode
- Three Digital Effect slots
- Modulation, Reverb and Delay effects
- Multiple FX preset for each slot
- Send, Insert or True Bypass modes
- 12x32 Modulation Matrix
- Up to 32 destinations & 64 connections
- 64 step Polyphonic sequencer
- Key, Accent, Slide & 3 tracks of parameter mod
- OLED display & Preset browsing
- 768 Preset slots & 384 Factory Presets
- 61-note Keyboard, Velocity and Aftertouch
|Galvenās funkcijas||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, CV/gate, Oscillator|
|Izmēri||97.28 x 37.8 x 11 cm|