Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
The Waldorf STVC String Synthesizer and Vocoder combines the sound engine of the Streichfett string synthesizer with a power vocoder to provide the highly coveted sounds of the '70s and '80s. Several enhancements have been added including an increase polyphony of 16 voices, an XLR microphone input, and a rugged Blofeld-style enclosure with the same 49-note, professional-quality, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch.
The sound engine features a fully polyphonic string section capable of continuous morphing of the string registration and includes several effects such as an animate effect for modulation, as well as an ensemble/chorus, phaser, reverb, and tremolo. The vocoder offers high-quality speech intelligibility with gender modification, a fully polyphonic carrier with jitter and noise injection, a freeze mode, and a continuous morphing of preset registrations.
The instrument features two 1/4" outputs, an 1/8" headphone output, pedal inputs for expression and sustain, and MIDI input/output via two standard 5-pin DIN connectors. The 1/4" expression pedal jack also doubles as a line input. The Waldorf STVC is powered via USB and ships with an external USB power supply and a gooseneck microphone.
- Fully polyphonic string section
- Continuous morphing of string registration
- Animate effect for modulation of registration
- Ensemble/Chorus effect for strings
- Phaser effect
- Reverb effect
- 16-voice polyphonic solo section
- Continuous morphing of solo sounds
- Tremolo for solo
- 126 programmable patches in three banks
- Tweak for modulation and specific adjustments
- Powerful speech intelligibility
- Gender modification
- Freeze mode
- Fully polyphonic carrier
- Optional jitter and noise injection for carrier
- Continuous morphing of preset registrations
- All animate, phaser, and reverb effects available
|Galvenās funkcijas||Arpeggiator, Vocoder, Oscillator|