Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Universal Audio Arrow
The Universal Audio Arrow is an interface designed for project-studio, home studio use, and on-the-road use. Connecting to your computer over Thunderbolt 3, the unit provides two combination XLR-1/4” connections for mic/line sources, as well as a 1/4" input specifically tailored for electric guitars and basses. Two Unison preamps are on hand, each of which lets you color the incoming sound through Universal Audio’s preeminent modeling plug-ins; so, if you want the sound of a Neve or an API on your guitar or vocal, you can purchase one of the company’s appropriate plug-ins and use them as you record, committing their sound to the resulting audio capture.
The Arrow sports two 1/4" output connections for your monitors, as well as a dedicated headphone output for listening through cans. Whether you monitor through your speakers or through headphones, you’ll experience a near-zero latency performance, meaning you can play through UAD’s emulations without the processing interfering with your performance or timing.
The interface, which is bus-powered over Thunderbolt, features a UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, giving you some dedicated DSP for operating Universal Audio’s plug-ins. This unit is designed to be portable, with its all-metal construction and aforementioned bus-powering. Included with the Arrow is the Realtime Analog Classics bundle from UAD, whose specific plug-ins can be perused in the features section.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with 24-bit / 192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Realtime UAD Processing for near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of Realtime Analog Classics bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor (Legacy)
- UA 1176LN Compressor (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Compressor (Legacy)