Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Softube Modular (Download)
Modular from Softube is a virtual modular synthesizer, created in close collaboration with Doepfer, that provides the sound, flexibility, and expandability of a true analog modular synthesizer, but as a software plug-in. The basic system includes six modeled Doepfer modules and over twenty utility modules.
Modular's workflow is very close to the use of physical Eurorack modular synths add modules, connect them using virtual patch cords, adjust knobs and switches. Get MIDI connectivity with the MIDI to CV/Gate Converter, and add any of the included step sequencers. Additional modules from quality Eurorack vendors are available for separate purchase.
The plug-in offers a wide range of presets for those unfamiliar with modular synthesizers, but both experts and beginners can benefit from using the Performance modules. These give the user a limited set of knobs and buttons that can be freely assigned to control any parameter on any module in the current patch.
- Cross-platform modular synthesizer plug-in standard, featuring authorized emulations of modules from well-known hardware Eurorack brands
- True dynamic circuit-emulation—looks, functions, and sounds like its hardware counterparts
- Basic system contains six Doepfer modules (A-110-1 VCO, A-108 VCF, A-132-3 Dual VCA, A-140 ADSR, A-118 Noise/Random, A-147 VCLFO)
- Also contains over twenty utility modules (including MIDI to CV/gate, mixers, slew, sample and hold, switches, multiples, delay, offset, sequencers, clock dividers, logic and signal tools, as well as a polyphonic MIDI to CV/gate module)
- Additional authorized emulations from Intellijel are available as add-ons (uFold II, Korgasmatron II, Rubicon)
- Simple to design a custom interaction layout using the Performance modules in a classic synthesizer style
- Softube Heartbeat drum channels and EQ can be used as separate modules for owners of Heartbeat
- More than 200 presets included covering a huge range of styles and sounds
- Use as an effect and instrument within a DAW
- Integrates well with any hardware Eurorack modular systems
- High internal sample rate enables true feedback