Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Rode NT1-Kit Studijas Kondensatora Mikrofons
Rode's NT1 is a legendary studio cardioid condenser microphone that has been around for more than 20 years and surely, the newest model ir the most impressive yet. To date, NT1 is the most quiet condenser mic Rode has ever produced, and one of the quietest in the whole world (just to give you a gist why this mic is magical). This means that the gain knob on your amp can be applied as freely as you like, or you can do whatever you want with the EQ curves. Thanks to Lyre capsule suspension technology by Rycote, NT1 is isolated even from its own harmonic resonance because it resists vibration superiorly, which greatly enhances the sound. Also, since NT1 has an aluminium body that has a laser-etched electrostatic coating, your mic will be simply immune to scratches, meaning that it will keep looking as new in future as it looks taken right out of the box. Add the shock mount and the pop filter, and this NT1-Kit becomes an amazing deal that is difficult to resist to.
- One of the quietest cardioid condenser mics in the market
- High-grade signal circuitry provides extremely low self noise
- Studio-quality sound at a price that does not bite
- Hand-made HF6 capsule delivers vintage-like smooth sound
- Aluminium body
- Internal suspension minimises vibrations
- Includes advanced shock mount, mic dust cover, stainless steel pop filter
- Requires +48V phantom power for operation
Kas lācītim vēderā?
- Rode NT-1 KIT 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone with SMR Shockmount
- SMR Advanced Shock Mount for Large Diaphragm Condenser Mics
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Stainless steel pop filter
- User manual
|Frekvenču Diapazons||20 - 20 000 Hz|
|Max SPL||132dB SPL|
|Jutība||-29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Self Noise||4.5dB (A weighted)|
|Izmēri||18.7 x 5 x 5 cm|