Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Presonus Eris E5 Aktīvais Studijas Monitors
The Eris E5 Two-Way Active 5.25" Studio Monitor from Presonus delivers an accurate response with tight bass and a clear upper end. The Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters and responsive Class AB amplification combine with acoustic-adjustment controls to create a versatile and adaptable listening system.
The E5 begins with a front-ported enclosure made of vinyl-laminated MDF. It features a 5.25" Kevlar low-frequency driver mated with a 45W, Class AB amplifier. For the highs, Eris employs a 1" silk-dome tweeter powered by a 35W, Class AB amplifier. The E5 outputs a clean 102 dB peak SPL. Its frequency response is rated at 64Hz to 22kHz.
The Eris E5 provides a balanced XLR, a balanced 1/4" TRS, and an unbalanced RCA line-level input. Once you're plugged in, set the Input Gain and you're ready to go!
Acoustic Tuning Controls
The Eris provides three EQ controls in its Acoustic Tuning section: High, Mid, and Low Cutoff. These controls enable you to fine-tune the monitors to your space. The Low control also is useful when using the E5 with a subwoofer.
The High control is a shelving filter that boosts or cuts all frequencies above 4.5kHz by as much as 6dB. The Mid control is a mid-frequency peak filter that boosts or cuts frequencies centered at 1kHz and extending about one octave above and below that frequency. The Low Cutoff control rolls off frequencies below either 80 or 100Hz at a slope of 12dB/octave. This control is especially useful if you also have a connected subwoofer.
Acoustic Space Control
A three-position Acoustic Space switch controls a second-order, low shelving filter that cuts frequencies below 800 Hz by either 2 or 4dB to compensate for the boundary bass boost that occurs in close proximity to walls or corners.
Thorough Protection Circuitry
RF shielding protects against radio frequencies that could be introduced to the signal and become audible. Eris monitors also provide overheat protection, current-output limiting and subsonic protection. "Soft startup" amplifiers prevent damaging pops from sounding through the speakers when you power them up.
Components and construction
- 5.25" woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1" (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 70 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Kas lācītim vēderā?
- PreSonus Eris E5 Two-Way Active 5.25" Studio Monitor (Single)
- Power Cable
|Frekvenču Diapazons||53 - 22 000 Hz|
|Ieejas||XLR, TRS, RCA|
|Izmēri||26 x 19.5 x 17.8 cm|