Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2
The Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 MK2 builds upon the success of the original with an updated user interface featuring two high-resolution displays and more buttons for faster direct control over parameters. Other notable upgrades include a four-directional push encoder, eight touch-sensitive knobs, ergonomic pitch and mod controls, an assignable touch-sensitive smart strip, and dedicated MASCHINE controls with access to Scenes, Patterns, and Tracks. The keybed of the keyboard is made by Fatar and offers fully wieghted, hammer-action keys. Additionally, there are DAW transport controls for direct access to DAW transport functions for Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, and Nuendo.
The S88 MK2 is designed to be used with all software- and hardware-based MIDI instruments and features expanded integration with KOMPLETE 9, KOMPLETE 10, KOMPLETE 11, and KOMPLETE 12 such as automatic parameter mapping. When used with KOMPLETE, the KOMPLETE KONTROL software allows for unified browsing from a single plug-in. It allows you to search sounds across all KOMPLETE and NKS instruments by simply pressing the controller's Browse button and turning the push encoder to select your instrument and sound. Sounds can also be searched using musical tags and keywords. What's more, a Preview Sound function now lets you hear sounds when browsing presets to help with a fast and efficient workflow.
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 MK2 also features a plethora of other useful features such as the Light Guide, which allows you to identify drum cells, key switches, phrases, scales, and chords by way of multicolored lights that shine above the keys. It also features an arpeggiator, integrated scale mapping, single key chords, and more.
The KOMPLETE 12 SELECT software is included with eleven premium instruments and effects such as MASSIVE, MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, MASCHINE Essentials, and more.
- Smart keyboard controller for all virtual instruments and effects
- Pro-grade Fatar keybed with aftertouch
- 88 fully-weighted, hammer-action keys
- Ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels + touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects + hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-Based Preset Browsing: Find sounds quickly, and hear instant previews
- Two high-resolution color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, key splits (both for NKS instruments and in MIDI mode), and more
- Smart Play: Select from 100+ scales and modes to display on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software/hardware
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, and Nuendo
- Four-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in/out
- Includes power supply
Kas lācītim vēderā?
- Keyboard, USB cable, power supply.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials, and KOMPLETE 12 SELECT Instruments and Effects collection – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
- Driver (only required on Windows), Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
|Galvenās funkcijas||MIDI I/O, Arpeggiator, Aftertouch|
|Izmēri||139 x 34.6 x 11.5 cm|