Sīkdatņu politika: Turpinot lietot mūsu mājas lapu, Jūs piekrītat mūsu lietošanas noteikumiem un sīkdatņu politikai. Uzzināt vairāk.
Behringer TD-3 (Silver)
Unmistakable analog attitude
The Behringer TD-3’s signature growl and punch start with an authentic analog VCO. Select between a biting, aggressive sawtooth, or a bright, resonant square wave to lay the groundwork for your synth bass creations. Then twist and morph them with the TD-3’s four-pole resonant VCF until they bark, squawk, and shriek. And for total dystopic synth chaos, hit the drive switch and watch your listener’s faces melt.
Powerful and intuitive programming
Programming the TD-3’s onboard 16-step 7-track sequencer is a cakewalk. Compose your patterns in Step mode or use Keyboard mode to play and record them in real time and save up to 250 user patterns for instant recall. Breathe life into your sequences with programmable accents and slides and manipulate them using the TD-3’s 11 controls and 28 switches for dynamic performances. And for even more soundscaping awesomeness, tap into the onboard arpeggiator to build complex, evolving melodies and otherworldly effects.
Link multiple modules with Poly Chain
The TD-3 is a tiny terror all on its own, but, with its Poly Chain output, you can link it to multiple modules for insane 16-voice polyphony. And it plays well with others, easily integrating into your existing synth rig and DAW via 5-pin DIN and USB-MIDI, as a master or slave module.
- An authentic interpretation of an iconic bass synth module
- Single oscillator with switchable sawtooth and square waveforms
- All-analog VOC, VCF, VCA signal path design based on legendary designs
- Four-pole resonant filter to twist and morph your sounds
- Powerful programmability, with 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks and 250 user pattern slots
- Add depth and dimension to your patterns with programmable accents, slides, and real-time parameter manipulation using 11 controls and 28 switches
- Link multiple modules over Poly Chain for up to 16-voice polyphony